When it comes to any medical procedure, it’s important to analyze the pros and cons, so you can make the best decision possible for your specific needs. That is why our team is here to discuss simple facts about dental veneers that can help you to the best decision for your smile.
As you may already know, dental veneers are small custom-made, thin shells that are placed directly over the front of your tooth. They appear as your natural tooth, while hiding imperfections in your teeth. Dental veneers are designed to give you a flawless smile.
• Dental veneers hide imperfections such as cracked teeth, chipped teeth, discolored teeth, stained teeth, slightly misaligned teeth, and small gaps between your teeth.
• Dental veneers offer long-term results. If cared for properly, they can last up to 10 years.
• Dental veneers appear as your natural tooth, making it impossible to tell you even are wearing dental veneers.
• This process is not reversible. As a result, it’s important to be certain this is something you are serious about because it cannot be undone.
• The cost of veneers can add up quickly depending on how many teeth you want to conceal. That is why it’s important to talk to your dentist and insurance provider to see if there are payment plans and options to keep the cost down.
If you have any questions about dental veneers, please call our office. Your dentist will be able to address any questions or concerns you have pertaining to your oral care. So, call us today and schedule an appointment. Let us transform your smile to the smile of your dreams.