With the explosion of new products and services on the market today, using cosmetic dentistry to improve the look and feel of your teeth is more attainable than ever. Gone are the days of living with an oral injury that may negatively impact your smile. Even tooth loss now has several viable and realistic replacement options that are both natural looking and functional.
You can make your smile look better than ever with the following cosmetic dentistry services:
– Dental Implants: Dental implants are tooth replacement substitutes that replace missing teeth with permanent substitutes by installing them into your jawbone for a sturdy and lasting hold.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are tooth restoration substitutes that can cap or conceal damaged teeth with strong covers that provide safety, aesthetics, and comfort.
– Dental Veneers: Dental veneers are tooth restoration substitutes that bond thin but durable shells to the fronts of teeth for a customized smile that is sure to please.
– Dentures: Dentures are tooth replacement substitutes that can replace missing teeth with artificial teeth that are durable, yet removable.
– Teeth Whitening Treatments: Teeth whitening treatments are tooth restoration substitutes designed to improve the color of your teeth, or to remove stains and imperfections.
– Dental Bridges: Dental bridges are tooth replacement treatments that can replace the missing gaps in your mouth by using substitutes that are held in place by neighboring teeth.
– Composite Fillings: Composite fillings (or tooth-colored fillings) are the perfect choice for use in the front teeth or other visible teeth and are chemically bonded to your teeth for support.
If you would like to book an appointment for a cosmetic dentistry procedure from Dr. Dennis Burrell and our team at Dr Dennis Burrell and Associates, PC, please call our dental office located in University Place, Washington, at 253-564-7645. We are here to help you with all of your oral health needs and a happy smile is a healthy smile!